Gasper Engineering, Inc. was established in April, 1999 by Steve Gasper. Since then we have steadily established great working relationships with an ever increasing customer base. We also have close links and great working relationships with fellow systems integrators and machine builders. We work well together with other team members, as necessary, to get the job done.
- Steve Gasper, President with Gasper Engineering, Inc., is a 1990 Graduate of Purdue University. General manager, estimator and project coordinator, controls designer, electrical CAD, machine programmer. Cell: 812-525-0265 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Nobbe, Secretary/Treasurer with Gasper Engineering, Inc.. Accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, taxes. Cell: 812-592-2909 E-mail:email@example.com
- Kevin Smith, Controls Engineer with Gasper Engineering, Inc. is a Graduate of Purdue University. Programmer, controls designer, estimator, project coordinator, machine programmer. Cell: 812-521-3584 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Evan Chaille, Controls Engineer with Gasper Engineering, Inc. is a Graduate of Purdue University. Programmer, controls designer, estimator, project coordinator, machine programmer. E-mail: email@example.com
- Todd O'Neal, Mechanical Design Engineer with Gasper Engineering, Inc. is a Graduate of Morehead State University. Machine designer, project coordinator.
- Gary Yeager, Engineering Manager with Gasper Engineering, Inc. Majored Mech. Eng. at Rose-Hulman, with a B.A. in Business from Cedarville Univ. and an MBA in Business from Indiana Wesleyan Univ. He is experienced in manufacturing engineering, process concepts, and quoting. Gary is also Six Sigma Blackbelt Certified. Cell: 812-592-5142 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brian Malcomb, Jake Biehle, Derek Gasper are Controls/Mechanical Technicians with Gasper Engineering, Inc.. custom machine wiring, project coordinators.